Monday 28 August 2017

Horse Bucket List

There are lots of horsey things that I want to try before I get too old and too crippled to be able to. I don't have immediate plans to do any of it, and for most of it don't have the contacts required to be able to knock it off the list. But one day.......

Here is my list (in no specific order):

  • Ride a Paso Fino
  • Tolt on an Icelandic 
  • Ride sidesaddle
  • Ride a piaffe and passage
  • Take a polo lesson
  • Be competent at driving
  • Ride in a marathon cart during the endurance phase of a CDE
  • Go pony trekking in the UK
  • Go to Equitana in Germany
  • Ride saddle seat
  • Breed and have a foal
I'm sure there are more but I can't think of them at the moment.

The one thing that has been on my list but I'm in the process of deleting is to start a horse from scratch and finish them. That is what I am working on with Cisco. No where near done of course, and it will take years to be totally removed from the list. But it's being worked on.

What's on your horse bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment