Friday 2 February 2018

Cookie-aholics Anonymous

Hi. My name is Phantom. And I'm an addict.

Hi Phantom.

 It's been two days since my last cookie.

It all started when my mom found this new cookie recipe on the internet. She made a batch and brought them out for me to share with my little brother. I took my first bite and I was hooked.
Pony crack.

Within a couple of days, I couldn't stop at just 1 cookie. I needed more and more to stop the cravings. And I would do anything to get my lips on another hit.

My mom didn't realize how much she was enabling me. It finally got to the point where it was obvious to everyone how many cookies I was taking. I wasn't very good at hiding it.
Moar cookies!!!

Mom threatened to send me to rehab, but I think I can beat this cold turkey. I might have to eat more hay to keep away the cravings, but at least that's better for me. I'll probably gain some more weight though.

Thankfully my brother hasn't become an addict. He can still use cookies recreationally. Mom says that she'll make sure that he doesn't get any more chances to get cookies.

That's my story. Thanks for listening.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Phantom. I am not sure that cold turkey is the way to go. Maybe set up a reward chart so that you can earn them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa. As Phantom's sponsor, I assure you that we aren't taking away all cookies. There will still be many cookie opportunities. And we're going to see if putting the homemade ones in her food lessen the addictive properties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor baby. So funny Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg but who could say no to that face?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When she starts throwing in every trick she's been taught in the hopes that it will be what earns the cookie? Not me!

      Delete