Saturday 25 December 2021

Merry Christmas!

I survived yet another year of a crazy work schedule. I've got a few days off over the holidays so I can get the ponies going again.

Except...


Yeah, it's gonna be a wee bit chilly for the foreseeable future.

Thus, the ponies will have more time off, stuffing their bellies with an uncovered round bale (the net I bought got buried underneath a bunch of snow and is likely frozen to the ground after the freezing rain that pre-empted the snow).

I need to try to peel myself off of the sofa daily and do some physiotherapy-type stuff so that when I do get back in the saddle I will be able to walk again.

But in the meantime, there are holidays with the family to enjoy, high calorie foods to consume, and Lego sets to keep my hands busy while binging Netflix.

Happy holidays, everyone! Stay warm and cozy and Omicrom free!




No comments:

Post a Comment