Monday 26 February 2018

It Was A Good Weekend

The weather finally warmed up slightly. I managed to ride each day over the weekend, and even had Pony Grandma take video. Unfortunately I also worked all weekend , and didn't get home each night until after 10 pm, so you are going to have to wait to see how unexciting my boring rides on Cisco are going.

I also had a call from the tack store that someone had made an offer on a saddle I have on consignment there. It's been there for 6 months so I was happy to accept. I'm really hoping it all goes through. Now I don't feel so bad about buying the Equisense.

Last night I rigged up a strap with a surcingle buckle on Cisco's hood. Hopefully this will be horse proof and it will stay done up. We'll find out through the week!

Hopefully I can get the video edited tonight and have lots of footage of a green horse in an awkward frame to regale you with for the rest of the week.

1 comment: