Thursday 23 November 2017

I'm Going To Be Bad

Because it's Black Friday tomorrow!

It's so hard to balance out the wants and needs when it comes to shopping.

Who am I kidding, horsey wants are all needs!

I am going to need about four C4 printed belts (30% off).
Space cats are a definite yes.

Cisco needs a new turnout blanket, likely from Greenhawk (40% off).

And he might also need a black bridle from Solo Equine (30% off). This is somewhat legit - I own a bunch of brown bridles, but only one black. Well, two if you count the Micklem that I can't figure out where I've put. I made Cisco a lovely new browband in black that he hasn't worn yet. And he's going to be wearing a black saddle and breastplate for a while. So he needs to match. And he looks much better in black.
This will look smashing on Cisco. Plus, it's the only one they have in cob size.

And I have to pick up a clip for Cisco's suit of armor that he broke.

Phew, a purchase to not feel guilty about.

No comments:

Post a Comment