Tuesday 8 October 2024

I'm Weak

I'm behind on blogging again. Stitch is up to his 14th ride, most of which haven't been too exciting,  but there have been a couple of notable firsts. I do most of my typing on my tablet and I hate using the on-screen keyboard. I can't find my Bluetooth keyboard, so another one is on it's way from Amazon and I can get everyone caught up on our hijinks.

That's not the only online purchase I've made recently.

I know, I said that I wasn't going to buy any blankets for Stitch until he stopped growing. But I had a moment of weakness when I found a deal.

A local-ish place is getting out of Horseware, so everything is 40% off. Sizes were limited, but I did a quick look, you know, just in case. I don't know in case of what, but just in case.

There was one thing that they had in the size I would need. Something that I've coveted for quite a while. Something that would look great on Stitch. And something that I totally didn't need.

The dopamine hit is real.

I waited a whole day before saying fuck it and buying it. 


I love it and it looks great on Stitch.


The classic gold/red/black Whitney cooler.


It retails for $150-$180 in Canada. I got it for $90, so I consider that a good deal.

I've wanted one for a long time, but just couldn't justify buying yet another cooler to add to my collection (which I think is down to 6?), especially since it doesn't have a full neck, which is the only reason I was permitting myself to buy another one when the time came.

Now, Stitch isn't going to be working this winter, and won't be clipped, so he won't be wearing it for a while. I just hope he doesn't outgrow it - it's only about one size too big at the moment. I thought it would be bigger on him.

Although, if he outgrows it, it might make it onto my couch....



3 comments:

  1. That’s a great deal and a smart purchase. It looks great on him too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't say it's a smart purchase, unless smart meaning it looks good on him, in which case I totally agree.

      Delete
    2. And you’ll get a lot of use!

      Delete