Tuesday 26 November 2019

It's That Time Of Year Again

Yep.

The time of year that all I do is work. If I'm not working, I'm probably sleeping, or wanting to sleep but it's too early and if I sleep now I won't sleep all night.

The ponies have taken a back seat for the next four weeks. I managed to ride Cisco once last week, and he was wonderful and I have Pixio footage from it. But like my other post that I've written about my first ride with the Pixio that has been almost but not quite completed for the last ten days, it might not get written about.

The Pixio is great so far. A couple of glitches for me to figure out that should be related to where my beacons and camera are placed. But nothing I couldn't deal with if I can't figure it out. Editing the video at the end of the night sucks though. And it hasn't happened.

I had great plans for today, my one day off in the week. But I woke up feeling crappy, same as last week on my day off. I was hoping to ride this evening, but between the crappy feelingness, the new snow we got overnight, and the fact that it's getting cold again, I don't know if I'll be feeling it later today. Not to mention that I'm pretty sure both of my horses won't be super sound. We had some rain, and then it froze, so the ground is either super icy or frozen chunky. The arthritic old horse will be stiff from tip-toeing around and the thin-soled young horse will be foot sore.

Today is probably going to mostly be a sit in front of the computer and start playing Planet Zoo. And maybe finish up those Pixio blog posts.

But don't count on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment