Wednesday 5 September 2018

Blog Hop - If I Had A Million Dollars

If I had a million dollars, if I had a million dollars,
I would buy you a house, I would buy you a house. 
And if I had a million dollars, if I had a million dollars,
I'd buy you furniture for your house, maybe a nice chesterfield or an ottoman.

(My fellow Canucks will get this reference. For everyone else, watch the video!)



Sorry, but if I had a million dollars, I would not buy you a house. I would pay off my own. Which is due to be paid off in about 5 years, so it wouldn't take up too much of that million dollars. And then I would put some money into it. New kitchen, bathrooms, roof, flooring, air conditioning. Anything that is self-cleaning and self-cooking.

I've got a decent amount already put aside for retirement, so I would put a small amount towards that.

I'd have to get my passport updated, because some travel would be in my future. Europe for sure, probably Iceland, maybe Australia. Disneyworld. On more than one continent.
I'd happily camp out in a valley of horses in Iceland.

And then I would spend a wee bit of it on the ponies.

Ha ha, who am I kidding. It would all get spent on the ponies.

I would still board my horses. I'm happy to pay someone to feed my horse when it's -40 in the winter.

Four custom saddles. A jumping and a dressage for each horse.

But how could I choose just four?


Rambo blankets. Summer and winter.

Custom boots for me. Black, and a fun colour like navy or burgundy.
Or maybe glitter??

A tow vehicle for my trailer.
My Boeckmann would look great towed by a Toyota Highlander.

Weekly lessons on each horse.
Or maybe not.

Regular massages for each horse (and me).

Because I would drop down to a part-time position at work and have lots of spare time, I'd get a personal trainer and a gym membership so that I could work out regularly to help my riding.

And most importantly, I'd get a cleaning lady and a groundskeeper.
This might work too.

In reality, if I had a million dollars, I wouldn't for long.

Thanks to Olivia for the blog hop idea!

1 comment:

  1. Haha I love it! That last pic tho....Totally should do that lol

    ReplyDelete