Thursday 1 March 2018

Delays

My Equisense didn't get picked up very promptly in France, so the expected delivery date has been changed from Friday to Monday.
The corgi is covering the tracking info,
Which is a bummer because I was hoping to use it over the weekend. Now there's a good chance that I won't actually receive it until Wednesday, because no one will be at home during the day on Monday to accept a package, and I'll have to drive somewhere in the city on my day off to pick it up.

Not that I'll be riding much - there's a winter storm warning in place. We're supposed to get about 25cm of snow starting tonight through Saturday. I'm hoping to be able to get out to the barn on Sunday, mostly to put a liner on the ponies as it's going to get chilly again.
Why???
Good thing I got all those rides in over the weekend, as I'm pretty sure the ponies will get another week off.

Spring has to come sometime, doesn't it? Hopefully it lasts for more than one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment